top of page

How can you deal with your immigration refusal?

If you believe a Canadian immigration officer's decision to decline your application was based on incorrect facts or law or the quality of evidence provided was not considered, you have the right to challenge their decision by applying to the Federal Court. The court will initially consider if the case requires an in-depth review or contains a significant legal query. This applies to all immigration applications, including work and study permit applications, which were denied despite adequate evidence.


bottom of page