top of page

Home   》  Visit


Most people require Temporarily Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Canada. 

Visitor visa

When entering Canada most people need Visitor Visa or eTA with a few minor exemptions. Visitor visa is issued based on your ability to demonstrate your intentions to return back to your country of origin and ensure your visit to Canada is for the purpose of leisure, tourism, or social interactions.

Find out if you need Visitor Visa here.

The success of visitor visa applications solely depends on how well the case is presented. The combination of provided arguments and evidence must demonstrate compliance with eligibility criteria and clear intentions to return back to the home country upon visiting Canada.

Transit Visa

If you are transiting through Canada you might need Transit Visa. When you arrive to most airport in Canada you will need to go through Boarder Control before you board your next flight to US, Mexico, Caribbean. Check if you need Transit Visa here.

Super Visa

If you are looking for your parents or grandparents to stay with you in Canada for over 6 month and up to 2 years per entry you should apply for Super Visa. Super Visa allows is issued for the period of maximum 10 years and allows your parents and grandparents to stay for 2 years at a time. The eligibility for Super Visa sets the criteria for both applicant and the host, therefore is it essential to ensure the documents presented satisfy the eligibility requirement.

COVID-19 has also applied some temporary changes to the Super Visa eligibility criteria. Contact us for further details. 


Visa extension

If you have entered Canada using your Temporarily Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) and you want to extend your stay you need to apply for visitor record. Please note visitor record is not a visa. It allows you to stay in Canada by the new expiry date but it does not mean you can leave and enter Canada again.

You should apply for the visa extension prior to your current status expiry date.

How long can you stay in Canada?

If your passport was not stamped when entering Canada or you have used electronic kiosk you can stay for up to 6 month or until your passport expiry date.

Otherwise, you must leave by the date indicated on your stamp. 

If you are looking to extend your stay in Canada or if you have overstayed your visa - contact us.

Temporarily Resident Permit

If a person has been 

  • refused a permanent resident visa (PRV) or temporary resident visa (TRV) abroad

  • refused an electronic travel authorization (eTA)

  • reported inadmissible under section A44(1)

  • allowed to withdraw their application to enter Canada at a port of entry (POE)

  • refused processing within Canada

or are inadmissible to Canada Temporally Resident Permit (TRP) might be considered by the officer by weighting the reasons and/or benefits of entering Canada and the risks of such presence.

Did you know if your TRP is issued for 6 month or more you can apply for work and study permit? Moreover, you might be eligible for health and social services.

Furthermore, TRP holders are eligible for permanent residency status in Canada after 5 years of continues living in Canada with a few exemptions. 

bottom of page